Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Sledding again
We had so much fun the last time we went sledding, we went again on Monday. After sledding with me a few times, Henni decided that she HAD to sled all by herself this time. While I was dead against it, Scott thought that she should try if she wanted to. So he put her in one of those tubes, and voila! She came down really fast with her legs all the way up in the air. She loved it, and did it at least 5 more times that afternoon. I guess kids get to try new things when dads are around--I hear they also get their first set of stitches when they are with dads. Junjun also got to sled for the first time with daddy. He seemed to like it a lot. He would come down swinging his arms in the air with a very serious look on his face, and then as soon as I call his name, he would make an eye contact and throw me the biggest smile. What speed demons they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment