It just tickles me to death to see how much the two love each other. Although they aren't really playing together, they interact constantly, laughing at each other, crying together, hugging, and kissing each other. These days, Henni is fascinated with everything Junjun is starting to do, and I often tell her that she used to do the very thing that Junjun is doing when she herself was a baby. "Oh, Henni, you used to love that giraffe toy when you were a baby." "Henni, you used to giggle just like that when you were a baby." Today, she said to me after Junjun had a little spit up, "Mom, I used to be a throw-up too, when I was a baby?" I couldn't stop laughing. "Yes, you used to throw-up but you were never a throw-up." She seemed puzzled for a second but was quite satisfied that she used to throw-up just like Junjun. She calls him "my brother" or "my baby brother" rather than calling him by his name, and I find it so endearing.

No comments:
Post a Comment